<thead id="kqoxr"></thead>
<blockquote id="kqoxr"></blockquote>
<legend id="kqoxr"><li id="kqoxr"></li></legend>
    1. <sub id="kqoxr"></sub>
      1. <blockquote id="kqoxr"><i id="kqoxr"><noscript id="kqoxr"></noscript></i></blockquote>
        <pre id="kqoxr"></pre>

        91午夜福利在线观看精品,亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕,亚洲日本欧洲二区精品,竹菊影视欧美日韩一区二区三区四区五区,亚洲色在线V中文字幕,国产精品毛片av999999,精品视频不卡免费观看,亚洲全乱码精品一区二区

        外貿交易話題了解產品對話

        時間:2024-06-10 21:51:47 學人智庫

        外貿交易話題了解產品對話

          外貿交易中,讓客戶了解自家產品是非常重要的環節,一起來看看外貿交易了解產品的話題對話吧。

          A: Please come this way.Mr. Hill. The new machine is very similar to the old one.although it's a lot faster.

          A:請這邊走,希爾先生。這臺新型的機器和舊的很相似,但是速度要快的多。

          B: I've been very impressed by what l've seen.I know the factory is operating at full capacity,

          B:我看到的一切給我留下了深刻的印象。我知道廠里正在全力生產。

          A: Yes,we've received plenty of orders.both for home needs and for export.

          A:是的,我們收到了大量的訂單,有國內的也有國外的。

          B: Is any work done by subcontractors?

          B:有些工作轉包給他人了嗎?

          A: No. we are fully self-sufficient. We have laboratories. quality control department and packaging department all here.

          A:沒有,我們自給自足。我們這兒有實驗室、質量檢查部門和包裝部。

          B: Have you been producing this new model for a long time?

          B:你們生產這種新產品很久了嗎?

          A: Yes,we've introduced new technology and started the new model last year. Our designers always keep up with the state of art technology.

          A:是的,我們剛剛引進了新的技術,去年開始 投人生產這種新產品。我們的技術水平始終與最新的技術保持一致。

          B: Is the staff of engineers big?

          B:工程師隊伍大嗎?

          A: Totally we have about two hundred design engineers and production engineers.

          A:我們有設計工程師和生嚴工程師一共200人。

          B: How do you ensure quality control?

          B:你們怎么保證質量檢查呢?

          A: Well,it's done by the quality control department.

          A:嗯,由質檢部來完成。

          B: Do you also check the packaging?

          B:你們也檢查包裝嗎?

          A: Sure,but we've recently started to use packing companies too.

          A:當然,但是我們最近也開始請包裝公司來完成包裝了。

          B: I hear there is on-the-job training program here?

          B:我聽說你們還有在職培訓項目?

          A: Yes.our staff training department is responsible for this. And that is our office block. We have all the administrative departments there. Down there is the research and development section.

          A:是的,我們的職工培訓部負責此事。那就是我們的辦公大樓。我們所有的行政部門都在那里。那邊是研發部。

          B: How much do you spend on development every year?

          B:你們每年在科研上花多少錢?

          A: About 3% ~5% of the gross sales.

          A:大約是總銷售量的3% N5%。

          B: What's that building opposite us?

          B:對面那座建筑是什么?

          A: That's the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

          A:那是倉庫,存放周轉快的貨物,這樣有急得訂貨時,就可以立刻交現貨。

          B: If I placed an order now. how long would it be before I got delivery?

          B:如果我現在訂購,到交貨前需要多少時間?

          A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

          A:那主要得看訂單大小以及您需要的產品而定。

          B: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place.It gave me a good idea of your product range.

          B:謝謝你陪我看了整個工廠。這次參觀使我對你們的產品范圍有了一個很好的了解。

          A: It's a pleasure to show our factory to our friends. What's your general impression.may I ask'.' We'd like to have your suggestion and comments.

          A:帶朋友參觀我們的工 廠是我們的榮幸 ,不知道您的總體印象如何?我們希望聽取您的建議和評價 .

          B:It's really impressive ; you have fine facilities and efficient people. especially the speed of your NW Model.

          B:印象真的很深刻,你們擁有很好的設備和高效率的員工,尤其是你們的 NW型機器的速度。

          A:That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

          A:那是我們新開發的產品,性能很好兩個月前剛投入市場.

          B:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

          B:和你們的競爭對手相比,我想這機器可以讓你們 多占一個優勢.

          A:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

          A:當然就速度而言,目前沒有廠家能和我們相比。

          B:Could you give me some brochures for that machine?And the price if possible.

          B:您能給我一些與那機器配套的小冊子嗎?如果可能,還有價格。

          A: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

          A:好的這是我們的銷售目錄和說明書。

          B: Thank you.l think we may be able to work together in the future

          B:謝謝。我想將來也許我們可以合作。

        【外貿交易話題了解產品對話】相關文章:

        外貿交易產品介紹對話06-10

        外貿代理協商對話10-17

        外貿英語訂貨對話05-08

        外貿展臺搭建英語對話05-21

        外貿口語續約代理對話07-25

        外貿口語雜志廣告對話10-27

        外貿展臺搭建情景對話07-23

        外貿售后服務對話09-24

        外貿投資籌措資金情景對話10-01

        外貿面試英語口語對話09-14

        主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 日本熟妇乱一区二区三区| 章丘市| 一区二区在线亚洲| 女同另类国产精品视频| 岛国中文字幕一区二区| 中日韩在线| 超碰福利导航| 亚洲色偷偷| 超碰人人操| 97AV在线| 欧美成人午夜电影不卡97 | 国产成人a人亚洲精品无码| 好大好硬好湿好爽再深一点视频 | 国产仑乱无码内谢| 日韩成人综合网| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 亚洲av高清一区二区三| 日日干日日操| 久久综合久色欧美综合狠狠| 亚洲午夜无码AV毛片久久| 三级纯黄午夜在线观看| 蜜桃视频一区二区在线观看| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 岛国精品在线播放一区 | 欧美在线一区二区三区精品| 久久人人97超碰精品| 亚av在线| 欧美精品亚洲二区日韩经典| 不卡国产一区二区三区| 丰满人妻被猛烈进入中文字幕| 99国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 国产精品hd免费观看| 久久不见久久见免费视频观看| 日本高清一区免费中文视频| 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 欧美另类性爱| 国产l精品国产亚洲区| 免费无码国模国产在线观看| 荃湾区| 超碰色导航|