<thead id="kqoxr"></thead>
<blockquote id="kqoxr"></blockquote>
<legend id="kqoxr"><li id="kqoxr"></li></legend>
    1. <sub id="kqoxr"></sub>
      1. <blockquote id="kqoxr"><i id="kqoxr"><noscript id="kqoxr"></noscript></i></blockquote>
        <pre id="kqoxr"></pre>

        91午夜福利在线观看精品,亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕,亚洲日本欧洲二区精品,竹菊影视欧美日韩一区二区三区四区五区,亚洲色在线V中文字幕,国产精品毛片av999999,精品视频不卡免费观看,亚洲全乱码精品一区二区

        外貿英語函電最常用句子

        時間:2024-08-27 12:55:02 學人智庫

        外貿英語函電最常用句子

          外貿函電是我們建立對外貿易關系和外貿往來的重要手段。本篇是CN人才小編為大家收集整理外貿英語函電的常用句子,希望對大家有所幫助,歡迎閱讀。

        外貿英語函電最常用句子

          1.通知

          本廠已遷移到上述地址, 特此通知。

          I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

          我方已在本市開設貿易與總代理店, 特此通知。同時, 懇請訂購。

          Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

          本公司于5月1日將改為股份有限公司, 特此奉告。

          We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

          本公司股東年會, 將于3月1日在銀行家俱樂部召開, 特此函告。

          Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

          今天我們已付給R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。

          By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

          通過這些渠道, 他們會發來甚多訂單, 特此函告。

          Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

          2.回信

          公司斷定我們所提供的貨色優良, 價格公道, 感謝貴公司給我們一個機會, 使我們的要求得以實現。

          We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

          貴公司5月6日函悉, 本公司無法承購貴公司開價的商品。此復。

          In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

          關于貴公司所詢麥麩一事, 現可提供該貨20噸。

          In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

          貴函收悉, 此地商場仍保持平靜。

          Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

          至今未復5月8日貴函, 甚感歉疚, 還望原諒。

          Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

          本月8日貴函敬悉。??先生是位誠實可靠的人, 特此告知。

          In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

          關于所詢H.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 他是一位足以信賴的人。

          In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

          關于S.公司的情況, 我們特此欣然函復。

          We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

          關于J.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 我們認為他是絕對可以信賴的人。

          Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

          17日貴函關于結帳一事, 謹此告知, 我們將很快寄去支票。

          Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.

          3.收訖

          您昨日來信已收悉, 謹于此按您所約定的條件。接受此項任務。

          I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

          6月1日貴函敬悉。

          We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

          本月5日來函敬悉。

          We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

          本商品將于12月最后一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠于告知。

          Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

          我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉。謝謝。

          We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

          6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼。

          We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

          7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉。

          We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

          7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...

          Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

          7月10日來函敬悉。

          Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

          您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉。

          Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

          昨天貴函已收悉。

          Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

          我們已收到您昨日寫的'信。

          We have received your letter of yesterday.

          我們如期收到您昨日發來的信。

          We duly received your letter of yesterday.

          我們于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

          We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

          我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票。

          We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

          2月6日來函收悉。

          We have received your letter dated 6th February.

          您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝。

          We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

        【外貿英語函電最常用句子】相關文章:

        外貿英語函電索賠信范文06-30

        外貿英語最實用短句05-09

        外貿英語索賠和投訴常用句子08-09

        有關付款的外貿英語常用對話09-10

        外貿英語常用詞匯190個09-05

        外貿英語詞08-18

        經典實用外貿英語短句10-18

        外貿英語郵件模板09-13

        外貿英語訂貨對話05-08

        外貿英語郵件模板大全06-17

        主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人a亚洲精品久久久久| 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕一区二区三区| 在线观看精品视频网站| 亚州中文字幕一区二区| 韩国无码一区二区三区精品| 北票市| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 国产中年熟女高潮大集合| 蜜桃臀无码内射一区二区三区| 国产精品一区二区高清在线| 成年人网站在线| 国产精品老熟女乱一区二区| 最新国产精品拍自在线观看| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区俄罗斯| 国产粉嫩高中无套进入| 成人网站在线观看免费| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 视频一区视频二区在线视频| 国内精品久久人妻互换| 日韩一二三区视频| 看你懂的巨臀中文字幕一区二区 | 麻豆av蜜桃| 久久99精品久久久久婷婷暖| 欧美大bbbb流白水| 亚洲色情在线| 在线观看的av| 三级网站免费| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 中文www新版资源在线| 女人av社区男人的天堂| 秋霞无码一区二区| 国产女人喷潮视频在线观看| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 精品无码久久久久久久久| 免费人妻无码不卡中文字幕系 | 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线|